How Does It Work?
MyTelly is a Smart DNS service that is included free of charge with any VPN subscription that you have with My Private Network.
Basically, the service works by redirecting certain traffic via our servers located throughout the globe. So for example, say you want to watch BBC iPlayer, instead of your computer connecting directly to the BBC iPlayer servers, it is automatically redirected so that it connects via our servers in the United Kingdom. As a result, BBC iPlayer thinks that you are actually in the United Kingdom and lets you access the site.
This service is highly recommended if you’re only planning to use our services to access geo-restricted TV channels.
Difference Between VPN & MyTelly
A secure and private connection for accessing the Internet safely
- ✓Internet Connection: Secure & Private
- ✓IP Address: Location changes
- ✓Content Access: Almost all geo-restricted sites can be unblocked
- ✓Speed: Slightly slower than local internet speed
- ✓Simultaneous Streaming: Unable to stream channels from different geographic regions at the same time
- ✓Device Support: Limited range of devices
A Smart DNS for streaming TV providers at maximum speeds
- ✓Internet Connection: Not secure & private
- ✓IP Address: No location change
- ✓Content Access: Only our supported geo-restricted sites can be unblocked
- ✓Speed: Maximum speed according to your local internet speed
- ✓Simultaneous Streaming: Stream channels from different geographic regions at the same time
- ✓Device Support: Wider range of devices
MyTelly’s Supported Content Providers
MyTelly supports over 200 content providers from 35 countries worldwide. We have supported content providers in these countries:
United Kingdom ● United States (USA) ● Argentina ● Australia ● Austria ● Belgium ● Brazil ● Canada ● Denmark ● Egypt ● Finland ● France ● Germany ● Hong Kong ● India ● Indonesia ● Ireland ● Israel ● Italy ● Japan ● Mexico ● Malaysia ● Netherlands ● Norway ● New Zealand ● Pakistan ● Romania ● Russia ● Saudi Arabia ● Singapore ● South Africa ● Spain ● Sweden ● Switzerland ● Taiwan
View the full list
MyTelly Installation Guides
Chromebook (Chrome OS)
Apple TV 3
Apple TV 4
Amazon FireTV / FireTV Stick
Raspberry Pi 2 (LibreElec Kodi)
Western Digital TV (WDTV) Box
Tomato (Shibby) Router
Netduma R1 Router